One of your roles as a travel manager is to have more predictability and control. To do this you need robust reporting.
Download our 23-point checklist to evaluate whether your travel management company (TMC) has reporting capabilities that are up to the task in areas such as:
- Traveler risk management — Can you identify where your travelers are in real time?
- Savings — Do your analytics show you where to optimize for savings?
- Online adoption and leakage — Are you keeping track of how many travelers are booking online?
- Access to air credit and refund reports — Can you track and monitor the status of your unused airline tickets?
- Policy and compliance — Can you tell if your travel program is serving your company’s goals?
- Benchmarking insights — How does your travel spend compared to your peers?
- Managing your carbon footprint — Can you stay on top of the environmental impact of your travel program?
- Rapid-response reporting — Can your business respond quickly to changing environments, such as traveler recovery and COVID-19 reporting?