There’s no question our world changed drastically in early 2020. “Pivot” became the word of the decade and many businesses have worked hard to update their organizational structures, offerings, and technology because of the pandemic.
Because of this, odds are good the corporate travel program you had last year no longer fits today’s reality. We’ve developed this guide especially for CFOs to help your business manage its travel program going forward, no matter what lies ahead.
Download the guide for a five-part framework to formulating a nimble travel program that will position you to act – and pivot – in case of volatile shifts in the future. Download the guide for how to:
- Optimize value for cost – Learn the four primary levers to pull when it comes to optimizing cost savings while increasing value.
- Save travelers time with smart technology – Traveler wellbeing is front and center now more than ever. Smoothing the way for them – pre-trip, while travelling, and on return – is essential, and technology plays a big part.
- Support safety with online and offline expertise– Safety has become a spotlight. Learn why the combination of technology and live support is so crucial in today’s environment.
- Stay flexible– A recent McKinsey & Company report on risk practice suggested companies build the muscle of being able to “absorb uncertainty and incorporate lessons quickly.” Find out the key components to doing just that with your travel program.
- The perfect partnership – Going it alone in today’s world isn’t a wise option. Discover why managed travel makes more sense today than ever.
Corporate travel has become a C-level responsibility. Download the guide to learn how to manage the financial impact responsibly in a post-pandemic world.