Travel arranger center
Learn how Egencia makes it easy to arrange business travel for others
Coronavirus: Keeping travelers safe
Egencia is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation. Here are some key resources to help you:
- Please modify or cancel directly via the Egencia website or mobile app or use this online form. Here’s how to cancel your trip online.
- Visit the Help Center for the latest news on country entry requirements, guidance on canceling your trip and tips to stay safe.
- See the latest airline, hotel, and rail flexible cancellation policies.
Get ready to book business trip for your travelers
- Login to your Egencia account or retrieve your password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Update traveler profiles with information like seating and meal preferences, loyalty program member information, passport number, mobile number, and emergency contact information.
- Book flights, choose seats, and pay for luggage.
- Redeem your business travelers 'airline credits directly on the Egencia website in the case of changed or canceled flights.
- Book hotels and add corporate travelers’ membership program information (if not already added).
- Arrange travel for your group or guest.
- Approve business trip requests from your email, Egencia website, or the egencia app.
- Set-up an alternate approver so there’s no downtime in case of an approver’s absence.
Improve employee and executive travel experience
- Promote the Egencia app for iOS or Android. Your business travelers will enjoy a leisure-like booking experience when booking and managing their business trips.
- Encourage your business travelers to add hotels when they book their trip for additional travel savings and perks with special add-on promotions.
- CIBT – an Egencia partner and the world’s largest global visa provider -- will inform your business traveler if they need to obtain a visa for their trip (EMEA only).
Get your business travelers on the road
- Online check-in opens 24-48 hours before flight departure. The Egencia app will notify your business travelers to check in and redirect them to the airline’s check-in page.
- Change Egencia flights or hotels directly online or through the app
- Cancel trips – including air, hotel, rail, or car -- online or through the app with just a few clicks.
- Manage your group bookings by whole group or individual traveler directly on the Egencia website.
Once travelers are back home
- Access all receipts and invoices from a business trip on the Egencia website with a single click for streamlined travel expense reporting.
- Get help pursuing compensation in the case of delayed or canceled Egencia flights with Air Help (if your company is enrolled).