Travel arranger center
Learn how Egencia makes it easy to arrange business travel for others
Coronavirus: Keeping travelers safe
Egencia is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation. Here are some key resources to help you:
- Please modify or cancel directly via the Egencia website or mobile app or use this online form. Here’s how to cancel your trip online.
- Visit the Help Center for the latest news on country entry requirements, guidance on canceling your trip and tips to stay safe.
- See the latest airline, hotel, and rail flexible cancellation policies.
Get ready to book business trips for your travelers
- Login to your Egencia account or retrieve your password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Update traveler profiles with information like seating and meal preferences, loyalty program member information, passport number, mobile number, and emergency contact information.
- Book flights, choose seats, and pay for luggage.
- Redeem your business travelers 'airline credits directly on the Egencia website in the case of changed or canceled flights.
- Book hotels and add corporate travelers’ membership program information (if not already added).
- Arrange travel for your group or guest.
- Approve business trip requests from your email, Egencia website, or the Egencia app.
- Set-up an alternate approver so there’s no downtime in case of an approver’s absence.
Improve employee and executive travel experience
- Promote the Egencia app for iOS or Android. Your business travelers will enjoy a leisure-like booking experience when booking and managing their business trips.
- Encourage your business travelers to add hotels when they book their trip for additional travel savings and perks with special add-on promotions.
- CIBT – an Egencia partner and the world’s largest global visa provider -- will inform your business traveler if they need to obtain a visa for their trip (EMEA only).
Get your business travelers on the road
- Online check-in opens 24-48 hours before flight departure. The Egencia app will notify your business travelers to check in and redirect them to the airline’s check-in page.
- Change Egencia flights or hotels directly online or through the app
- Cancel trips – including air, hotel, rail, or car -- online or through the app with just a few clicks.
- Manage your group bookings by whole group or individual traveler directly on the Egencia website.
Once travelers are back home
- Access all receipts and invoices from a business trip on the Egencia website with a single click for streamlined travel expense reporting.
- Get help pursuing compensation in the case of delayed or canceled Egencia flights with Air Help (if your company is enrolled).
Need more help or support as a travel arranger?
Egencia mobile app
The Egencia app delivers the information business travelers, travel arrangers, approvers, and travel managers need, with the efficiency and flexibility to book, manage, and view their business trips.
Stay connected to your trip and enjoy exclusive privileges, available only on the Egencia app.