If you are responsible for approving trips, there are a few ways you can do this.
Approve via email
- You will receive an email with the trip details and a call to action
- The subject line of the email will state that it is a request for approval
- You can choose to approve the trip within the email or select ‘other actions’ to view other available options, including denial of the approval request
Approve on the Egencia site
- To view trips pending approval, click on ‘Trip Approval Requests’ in the Tools menu
- You can approve or deny an individual request or select multiple requests to approve or deny in bulk
Approve on the Egencia app
- You can also view pending approval requests in the Egencia app
- View approval request history and approve or deny in one tap
Depending on your company’s approval configuration, you may be required to sign in to the Egencia site before approving or denying the approval request.
If you are unsure about your company’s approval process, please contact your company's travel manager.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!