If you're steering business travel procurement in your organization, do you find yourself asking these questions:
- When was the last time travel procurement was aligned with other, similar lines of business?
- Are you tackling business travel procurement the right way?
- Do you see efficiencies that could be created with slight adjustments?
- Are you maximizing the time you and your employees spend on procuring travel and see a return on this investment?
- Are you potentially costing your company more than you should be paying?
- Have you considered any alternatives?
If you're asking yourself these questions then you should download the white paper, “A modern take on travel procurement,” by Avery O’Brien, senior manager, consulting services.