If you’re steering business travel procurement in your organization, do you find yourself asking these questions:
- When was the last time travel procurement was aligned with other, similar lines of business?
- Are you tackling business travel procurement the right way?
- Do you see efficiencies that could be created with slight adjustments?
- Are you maximizing the time you and your employees spend on procuring travel and see a return on this investment?
- Are you potentially costing your company more than you should be paying?
- Have you considered any alternatives?