If you’re steering business travel procurement in your organization, do you find yourself asking these questions:
- When was the last time travel procurement was aligned with other, similar lines of business?
- Are you tackling business travel procurement the right way?
- Do you see efficiencies that could be created with slight adjustments?
- Are you maximizing the time you and your employees spend on procuring travel and see a return on this investment?
- Are you potentially costing your company more than you should be paying?
- Have you considered any alternatives?
If you’re asking yourself these questions then you should download the white paper, “Welcome to the future, a modern take on travel procurement,” by Avery O’Brien, Egencia senior manager, consulting services.