If you’re steering the business travel procurement ship and find yourself asking the following questions:
- When was the last time you aligned travel procurement with other similar lines of business?
- Are you tackling business travel procurement the right way?
- Do you see efficiencies that could be created with slight adjustments?
- Are you maximizing your time as well as your employees that’s spent procuring travel and seeing a return on investment?
- Are you possibly costing your company more?
- Why haven’t you considered another way?
If you’re asking yourself these questions then you should download the position paper, “Welcome to the future, a modern take on travel procurement,” by Avery O’Brien, Egencia senior manager, consulting services.