The question, “Did you enjoy your trip?” may not be top of mind for senior finance and procurement managers, but it should. Traveler satisfaction is often overlooked in a travel program when it comes to savings, even though it plays a striking, if indirect, role in business outcomes.
With the pressure of creating savings within travel, procurement leaders often default to tightening policies which lead to unhappy travelers.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- Why traveler satisfaction affects your company’s bottom line
- How to tweak your travel program to create extra savings without impacting traveler satisfaction
- Which changes to your hotel or air program will increase your travel program savings
- Corentin Beauquin, Program Manager, Global Lodging
- Adrienne Baerny, Senior Sales Manager, Fare Savings Finder