The question, “Did you enjoy your trip?” may not be top of mind for senior finance and procurement managers, but it should. Traveler satisfaction is often overlooked in a travel program when it comes to savings, even though it plays a striking, if indirect, role in business outcomes.
With the pressure of creating savings within travel, procurement leaders often default to tightening policies which lead to unhappy travelers.
Join Egencia experts on Wednesday, March 20 at 11:00am CST to learn:
- Why traveler satisfaction affects your company’s bottom line
- How to tweak your travel program to create extra savings without impacting traveler satisfaction
- Which changes to your hotel or air program will increase your travel program savings
- Corentin Beauquin, Program Manager, Global Lodging
- Adrienne Baerny, Senior Sales Manager, Fare Savings Finder