If you are steering the travel procurement ship, and find yourself asking these questions:
- When was the last time you aligned travel procurement with other similar lines of business?
- Are you tackling travel procurement the right way?
- Do you see efficiencies that could be created with slight adjustments?
- Are you maximizing you and your employees time spent procuring travel and seeing a return on investment?
- Are you possibly costing your company more?
- Why haven’t you considered another way?
Then you should read this position paper by Avery O’Brien, Egencia senior manager, consulting services, “A modern take on travel procurement.”