The question, “Did you enjoy your trip?” may not be top of mind for senior finance and procurement managers, but it should. Traveller satisfaction is often overlooked in a travel programme when it comes to savings, even though it plays a striking, if indirect, role in business outcomes.
With the pressure of creating savings within travel, procurement leaders often default to tightening policies which lead to unhappy travellers.
Join Egencia experts on Wednesday, July 3 at 10am GMT / 11am CET to learn:
- Why traveller satisfaction affects your company’s bottom line
- How to tweak your travel programme to create extra savings without impacting traveller satisfaction
- Which changes to your hotel or air programme will increase your travel programme savings
- Virginie Pouget, Head of Global Consulting
- Charlotte Griveaud, Senior Product Marketing Manager