The question, “Did you enjoy your trip?” may not be top of mind for senior finance and procurement managers, but it should. Traveller satisfaction is often overlooked in a travel programme when it comes to savings, even though it plays a striking, if indirect, role in business outcomes.
With the pressure of creating savings within travel, procurement leaders often default to tightening policies which lead to unhappy travellers.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- Why traveller satisfaction affects your company’s bottom line
- How to tweak your travel programme to create extra savings without impacting traveller satisfaction
- Which changes to your hotel or air programme will increase your travel programme savings
Please note that the recorded webinar is approximately 30 minutes long including the Q&A session.
Don’t miss out – watch today!
- Virginie Pouget, Head of Global Consulting
- Charlotte Griveaud, Senior Product Marketing Manager