The Egencia Promise is our pledge to ensure every trip is as successful, rewarding and pleasant as possible. Whether you live on the road or travel for business rarely, we’re there to help every step of the way.
- If you find a lower fare for flights booked through Egencia, we will cancel the flight you booked and rebook you on the less expensive flight for no charge. If there’s no availability on the cheaper flight, we will refund the difference. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- If you arrive at your destination and find your car or hotel reservation is missing or inaccurate, we will work with the supplier directly to secure a hotel room or car that is comparable. In fact, if any part of the trip does not meet your expectations, we will work with our partners to make it right.
- If inclement weather threatens the safety of your trip, we will make very effort to contact you with advance warning, offer you the opportunity to change your travel plans and find an alternative itinerary that suits your needs and budget.
- If you find a hotel or airline not offered on our site, we will find and book a comparable hotel or airline for a similar price.
- If you need assistance, we promise to make customer service our top priority by providing you with experienced corporate travel agents around the clock.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Flight Price Guarantee
In the event that you find a lower rate on Egencia or on another website on the same day of booking with Egencia and receiving a confirmation email from Egencia, we will cancel the flight you booked and rebook you on the cheaper flight for no charge. This programme is subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
2. Notifying Egencia of a Claim
You must contact us via the Customer Service of the country on which website you have booked, during Customer Service opening hours. The lower rate must be available for booking on Egencia or other website at the time you contact us so that the Egencia Travel Consultants can check in real time. Please note that emails or screen copies are not taken into consideration.
3. Must be “Apples to Apples” Comparison
The lower price is available for exact itinerary matches, including but not limited to same flights, same cabin class, same marketing carrier, the exact same dates and times of travel or service as booked on the Egencia website.
The Flight Price Guarantee applies only to the cost of booked travel, as presented in the Egencia confirmation email, without including fees.
The Flight Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase.
You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
4. Comparison Rates must be available to the General Public Online
The Flight Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public website which has to be linked to an agency licensed by IATA in the same country as the Egencia web site on which you have booked initially. For example, this does not include without limitation, rates offered on membership programme websites, corporate discounts or rates; group, charter, rewards programme, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator; prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public.
Guarantee does not apply to the following airlines:
- All low cost carriers
The lower rate may not come from a web site where you call to get the rate, or from an email that you received.
The rate must be quoted and booked in the same currency has seen on the Egencia website.
5. Important Note Regarding Airfare
To qualify for a rebooking or refund, the difference in airfares must be more than ten dollars ($10).
6. Verification of Claims
All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Egencia. Egencia will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by Egencia personnel. Nor will Egencia verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. Verified requests that require a refund will receive a credit to the payment mean used for the booking, within approximately 7-10 days of verification.
Limit: Three (3) refunds per traveller per calendar month (regardless of the number of accounts used by the traveller) and limit of five thousands dollars ($5.000) per client monthly.
Egencia reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Flight Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the Flight Price Guarantee. The failure by Egencia to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.