Stockholm, January 15, 2019 – Today, Egencia , the business travel segment in the Expedia Group, presents the winners of this year’s prestigious top 100 list of the world’s best business travel hotels.
The goal of this annual top list is to highlight the hotels that put the customer’s experience primarily by offering the best service and added value to business travelers and business customers. This is the fourth edition of the chart and as in previous years everything from large hotel chains to small, independent hotels. Those who placed themselves on this year’s list have been evaluated regarding customer satisfaction, price, amenities for business travelers, customer service and overall experience.
– Offering a fantastic experience for business travelers is as important as providing a booking platform for us at Egencia. That is why every year we highlight and reward hotels with outstanding customer service and amenities that add value to the money. This year’s finalists do more than what is expected of them by putting business travelers’ needs and comfort first, including by offering amenities such as breakfast and loyalty points included, says Michael Schüller, CEO of Egencia Sweden
A total of six hotels in Sweden have placed themselves on this year’s list, five hotels in Stockholm and one in Gothenburg:
- Best Western Hotel Bentleys, Stockholm
- Hotel Kungsträdgården – The King’s Garden Hotel, Stockholm
- Hotel Rival, Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg
- Story Hotel Signalfabriken, Sundbyberg
The hotels on this year’s top list, located in 17 countries spread across five continents, have together accounted for nearly 90,000 nights of breakfast included. In addition, 75,000 nights were eligible for loyalty points for over 145,000 by Egencia’s business travelers in 2018.
The full list of the top 100 business travel hotels, along with city guides tailored for business travelers including London, Paris, San Francisco and Tokyo, is available here .
Egencia is the Expedia Group’s business travel agency that looks at business travel in a whole new way to make travelers happier and business travel programs more successful. Egencia offers a more personalized experience through easy access to the world’s most relevant travel options. We constantly focus on our customers and offer excellent customer service and innovative travel tools to help you increase your savings and improve your travel policy. Egencia helps large and small companies in more than 60 countries. Visit our website at egetcia.se , follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn and read about our innovative methods in our blog .
© 2019 Expedia and Egencia, LLC. All rights reserved. Egencia and the Egencia logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the United States and / or other countries. All other brands belong to their respective owners.
Carsten Carlsson | Hill + Knowlton Strategies | firstname.lastname@example.org | +46 (0) 708 935 022
Siarah Khan | Senior Communication Manager, Egencia | email@example.com | +44 (0) 779 222 5948