We Promise Better Business Travel
The Egencia Promise is our pledge to ensure every trip is as successful, rewarding and pleasant as possible. Whether you live on the road or travel for business rarely, we’re there to help every step of the way.
- If you find a lower fare for flights booked through Egencia, we will cancel the flight you booked and rebook you on the less expensive flight for no charge. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- If you arrive at your destination and find your car or hotel reservation is missing or inaccurate, we will work with the supplier directly to secure a hotel room or car that is comparable. In fact, if any part of the trip does not meet your expectations, we will work with our partners to make it right.
- If inclement weather threatens the safety of your trip, we will contact you with advance warning, offer you the opportunity to change your travel plans and find an alternative itinerary that suits your needs and budget.
- If you find a hotel or airline not offered on our site, we will find and book a comparable hotel or airline for a similar price.
- If you need assistance, we promise to make customer service our top priority by providing you with experienced corporate travel agents around the clock.
Terms and Conditions
- Flight Price Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you find a lower rate on Egencia or on another Canada–based website by 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) on the same day of booking with Egencia, we will cancel the flight you booked and rebook you on the cheaper flight.
If there’s no availability on the cheaper flight, we will refund the difference. This Flight Price Guarantee is subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- Notifying Egencia of a claim
You must contact us via your dedicated Customer Service team during opening hours. The lower rate must be available for booking on Egencia or other Canada–based websites at the time you contact us, as determined by our Customer Service representatives. Please note that emails or screen copies are not taken into consideration.
- Must be “apples to apples” comparison
The Flight Price Guarantee is available only for exact itinerary matches, for example, specific air carrier (including class of service), identical fare rules and restrictions (including applicable refund, change and cancellation policies), and the exact same dates, flight numbers and times of travel or service as booked on the Egencia website.
Except as noted below, the Flight Price Guarantee applies only to the cost of booked travel, as presented in the Egencia search results, without including any taxes and fees. The Flight Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
- Comparison rates must be available to the general public online
The Flight Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on a Canada-based website, which has to be linked to an agency licensed by IATA in Canada. For example, this does not include rates offered on metasearch engines, membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates; group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices; prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. Guarantee does not apply to airline-exclusive fares. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an email that you received. The rate must be quoted and booked in Canadian dollars (and without reference to currency converters).
- Additional exclusions
Any airline applying the Global Distribution System (GDS) or other third-party channel surcharge is excluded from the guarantee.
- Important note regarding airfare
To qualify for a rebooking or refund, the difference in airfares must be more than ten Canadian dollars (CAD $10.00).
- Verification of claims
All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Egencia. Egencia will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by Egencia personnel. Nor will Egencia verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing error/other error, or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. Verified requests that require a refund will receive a credit to the payment method used for the booking, within approximately 7 – 10 days of verification.
Limit: Three (3) refunds per traveller per calendar month (regardless of the number of accounts used by the traveller) and limit of five thousand CAD ($5,000) per client monthly.
Egencia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue the Flight Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the Flight Price Guarantee. The failure by Egencia to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.