As your business prepares for corporate travel post COVID-19, there’s no doubt that traveler safety and control over your spending is front of mind. Why is travel spend so hard to control? Because most CFO’s and travel managers can’t access all their travel data easily across multiple travel solutions. If they do manage to scrape it together, they're typically looking at last quarter's data rather than up-to-date reporting dashboards. Travel spend decisions should be made in the present and this webinar will give you tips for stretching your budget as you begin to get your travelers back on the road.
By attending you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to choose a travel management company (TMC) that gives your employees an expansive list of flights and hotels to help them save time when booking.
- How to design a strong travel policy that’s part of the booking experience and encourages positive behavior
- How to get the reporting and analytics you’ve always wanted
- Key areas to focus on when choosing a TMC
- Which techniques and tools you can use to stretch your travel budget.
Christophe Etchegaray, head of commercial enablement, Egencia
Virginie Pouget, head of global consulting, Egencia