Business travel is changing. The COVID-19 pandemic means your business travel program goals will also change and your priorities will shift. From corporate travel policy updates and alerts to simple cancellations and back-dated traveler tracking, now is the time to review your travel program or implement a travel management solution if your business doesn't have one.
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- What has changed in business travel and why you need to adapt your travel program
- How to define the goals of your new travel program to meet your business objectives
- Key areas to focus on when analyzing and reviewing the performance of your travel program
- How to revise your travel policy based on your new goals
- How to work with your TMC to implement your new business travel program
Take the next steps to build your post COVID-19 business travel program.
Teresa Matheson, senior director, account management, Egencia
Meredith Smith, principal consultant, Festive Road